Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Zotero - why do you pain me so?

This was by far the hardest technology to understand and use in the 23 things assignment.  I had such a hard time with it that I skipped it and came back to it.  I watched the tutorial several times, but it just didn't make clear what how the application could be useful to me.  The tutorial went very fast and was hard to follow.  I had the hardest time finding search results that has the folder icon for saving.  I tried amazon and my local library catalog, neither of which had the save icon.  Finally I went to UB's online databases and it showed up on the search results page.

The truth is that I am so turned off by this website that I am not even interested in how it may be useful to me.  I am just mad and frustrated.  But that is tonight.  Tomorrow (but probably several days or weeks from now) I may give Zotero another chance.

My Zotero Library

0 comments:

Post a Comment