Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I hope it's OK to not love all of these "23 things"

Hmmm.  Technorati.  I understand the concept, but I just didn't get excited about this site.  First, the website itself had too much going on.  It made me think about usability and the many great tips I have read in the textbook.  Unfortunately, I felt like I had to think too much about what to do once I was there.  There was a search box for blogs/posts, but then several places underneath that for various subjects.  The "tag" tab did not have a search box, but rather listed popular tags within the last 90 days.  Technorati does seem to be one more place to acquire useful information, but I was hesitant to give it much effort because it made me work too hard.

To answer the direct questions from the discovery exercise, searching for "learning 2.0" in blogs, the blog directory, and tags led to different results.

1 comments:

Post a Comment