Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Read Books. Eat Cookies.

I can get totally lost on flickr. Photography is one of my favorite things, so viewing others' creative outlook on the world is intoxicating. What a challenge it was for me to find just one photo to post, but I chose this one for a couple of reasons. First, it makes my mouth water. I have a very stubborn sweet tooth and would love to have a taste of one of these. Secondly, it represents such a clever idea. These cookies are part of an incentive for a school book fair. They were for teachers to munch on when they came to visit the fair. If there are any teachers like me, they could easily be swayed by a yummy cookie. The only problem I see here is that whoever the librarian is clearly has a lot of time on her hands to be making such goodies. Not sure that I will be in the same boat when I am a school librarian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment