Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Motivator by Big Huge Labs

The mashups I explored were all very clever, but I especially liked The Motivator by Big Huge Labs.  This application allows the user to choose a photo and make a motivational poster out of it.  The possibilities with an option like this are endless.  As I think about the usefulness of this application in a school setting, I can envision these images representing library rules, acting as advertisements for new books, or reminding students and staff of tools the library can offer.  These posters allow for an eye catching (and humorous, if desired) image and just a few words to get a point across.  Brilliant!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really like this mash up that you found! Those are really smart ideas!

Kourtney said...

I love this! It is hilarious.

Post a Comment